Gifts to Messiah College Foundation make the dream of a quality education with a biblical perspective a reality for many deserving students and help the college sustain its mission. Be a strategic partner in raising up the next generation of Christian leaders for church and society.
Financial gifts make an immediate impact and enhance scholarship and program support.
The college is especially grateful for gifts of unrestricted funds because they allow flexibility when needs arise for which other funds have not been allocated.
How to Give:
If you would like to partner with us so that more Christian students can become what God wants them to be, you can make a donation by calling us at: (632) 727-1506
or by e-mailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by making a direct deposit at any RCBC Branch:
(Messiah College Foundation, Inc. Savings Account#1-250-00763-5)
Please notify us of your bank remittance by sending us a copy of your deposit slip through e-mail (email@example.com)
These tax-deductible gifts, which are usually given by check, should be made payable to Messiah College Foundation, Inc.
Please don’t send cash by mail. You may call us to pick up your cash or check donation or you may send your crossed check via registered mail to:
Messiah College Foundation P.O. Box 597 CPO Manila 1099.
How to Give Online:
If you would like to give online, you can give through paypal by clicking the button below!
Kinds of Gifts:
- Special Gifts – for Missions Week, Ministry Week, Spirit Week, Summer Cross-cultural Missions Exposure trip, and the Annual Faculty Retreat
- Regular Gifts – monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and annually for operational expenses
- Scholarships – for needy and deserving students and children of pastors and missionaries
- Desktop computers, laptops, LCD/LED projectors
- Musical instruments, microphones, 2 guitar amplifiers, 1 base amplifier, microphone & guitar cables
- Gospel Tracts
Thank you for serving Jesus the Messiah together with us!